6'4 x 21 x 2 1/2 vol 40.2 lts
The NSP Fish is a new shape for 2018. Stable, wide, and flatter-rockered – they’re fast and fun! The perfect board for ripping in all conditions.
– Wide nose pumps volume under riders chest adding flotation for paddling power, stability and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
– Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with vee through the tail incorporated into a wide swallow tail.
– The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. – Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
– The Fish performance delivers traction, down the line speed and maximum drive over the flattest of sections.
– The five fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
N.B. Available for collection from shop only. Due to the fragile nature of surfboard construction we do not recommend shipping of this item. Please call us on 01271 812195 to discuss options if collection is not possible.